1. Help center
  2. CAF
  3. Our advices to get CAF

CAF is asking about : "je possède des ressources suffisantes pour subvenir à mes besoins", what should I do ?

In order to benefit from certain CAF services, the CAF requires that you have sufficient financial resources to live in France.

In order to certify this to the CAF, all you have to do is send them a handwritten letter attesting to this.

Here is an example:

First name - last name

Your address in France

Subject: Declaration of sufficient resources.

I, the undersigned (Name + First name), declare that I have sufficient resources to support myself during my university exchange at "Name of the university in France" in "City of study in France".