1. Help center
  2. CAF
  3. Our advices to get CAF

How can I get the "Attestation de loyer" paper?

The rent certificate is a document that allows the CAF to verify that the financial housing assistance requested or being paid is justified in relation to the amount of rent and its payment.

This document must be duly filled in by your landlord or by your residence, then sent to the CAF to complete your application!

You can download it right here > Attestation de loyer