1. Help center
  2. VISA
  3. The most important things you need to know

I need a housing certificate

In order to help you with your VISA procedures, we offer accommodation & a housing certificate
It is an official certificate that you can use for your VISA process. We will stipulate that our services, LivinFrance offers you personalized help, will provide you an address of a room that we blocked, and will accompany you on all administrative points when you come to France.

What's included in this service and what you need to know :

  • You will have an official certificate of full support for administrative assistance for your stay in France for 79€
  • If your VISA gets refused, you will receive a full refund of this certificate
  • You will have a discount of 79 € if you rent LivinFrance accommodation.

    You can start right here 

Join us on LivinFrance, a unique platform 100% dedicated to international students. ❤️