Non-European student, I need travel/health insurance

Whether you are coming to France for a linguistic stay, a student internship or a university exchange, it is essential to be covered in case of risks.  An accident, a health problem, an unforeseen event, nobody is safe! 

This is why it is strongly recommended, and even mandatory in some schools, to have travel/health insurance to come to France. 

If you are a Non-European student, you should know that French Health Insurance Card covers a certain percentage of your medical expenses, but not all of them. It is therefore important to protect yourself by taking out travel/health insurance for your entire stay. 

We have found the right insurance for you and your student budget! Perfectly protected for your stay in France, all you have to do is enjoy. 

Protect yourself with travel/health insurance 🚑


Rejoins-nous sur LivinFrance, une plateforme unique et 100% dédiée aux étudiants internationaux. ❤️